Pages

Sunday 8 April 2018

LeAnn's Word 101 Progressive Challenge 2


Today I'm sharing my DT card for the progressive challenge in the Leann's World 101 Facebook Group.

For this second challenge, we're using the very pretty 'Rose' - you can find her here in the Etsy shop.  If you linked up a card for the first challenge, you get this digi free but if you want to start the progressive challenge with this image, it's currently half price in the Etsy shop.

You can find the Facebook group here where you can find all the details and the album to upload your finished card.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a stamped sentiment which was part of a set which came free with a craft magazine.  The papers I've used are from Trimcraft and Craft Creations and the gems are from Poundland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...