Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

New Not Just Cards Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Not Just Cards Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We're also having a DT call this month so if you fancy joining the Design Team, click on the link in the paragraph above and all the details are there.

For my card I've used the very cute 'Spring Mouse' which is from DigiStamp Boutique here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a die to cut out the coloured image.  The paper I've used is from a Pebbles pad the the little white flower is from The Works.

I'm going to link the card up to this month's challenge in the new DigiStamp Boutique challenge group on Facbook here.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. This gives hope for spring. Unfortunately we are getting hit with snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...