Pages

Sunday 22 April 2018

LeAnn's World 101 Progressive Challenge and New My Time to Craft Challenge


 Our third Progessive Challenge has started in LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Group:


For this challenge we're using the very pretty 'Princess Alea' digi stamp which is available here in the Etsy shop half price.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some papers from an old Hot Off the Press paper pad.  The little paper flowers are from Poundland and the pearls are from The Hobby House.  The sentiment I've used is from Clear Stamp Boutique.

This is also my DT card for today's new My Time to Craft Challenge - the theme is 'inspired by a film' and all the details are here.

My film is 'The Princess Diaries'.

3 comments:

  1. She is so pretty Helen, love the papers with the black matting
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This birthday card is gorgeous. Love the pink princess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...