Pages

Thursday 19 April 2018

GDT Card for 4 Crafty Chicks - Graduation


This is my third challenge as a GDT member for the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge and this week's optional theme is 'graduation'.  All the details about the challenge plus inspiration from the regular Design Team is here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the images from a digi set called 'Graduation Day Value Set 1' from Imagine That Digistamps - you can find the set here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used one of the sentiments from the set.  The paper I've used is from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us and being with us this month, awesome card and so cute! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and I love the mixed font in the sentiment :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...