Pages

Sunday 1 April 2018

New Createful Heart Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Lace


There's a new challenge today on the Createful Heart Design Challenge Blog and this month it's 'anything goes' with the option to 'use lace'.  You can find all the details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

The chosen top 3 from each challenge win an image of their choice from Mary's Etsy shop.

For my card I've used the very pretty 'Bouquet of Red Poppies' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some papers from Craft Creations.  I used some lace across the middle of my card and finished it with some red gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...