Pages

Thursday 26 April 2018

GDT Card for 4 Crafty Chicks - Clean and Simple


I can't believe this is my last GDT card for the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog - where did April go?!!

The optional theme for today's challenge is 'clean and simple' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used the 'Just for You' stamp from Clear Stamp Boutique here and I also used the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment stamp which is here.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and then used my score board to score a line round the card and 1cm.  The card I've used is from Bazzill.

2 comments:

  1. Softness with this card is so lovely. Thanks Girl for being with us this past month, poof! Went by fast. Great having you and look forward to seeing you and your talent out there in the crafty world.
    Hugs,
    4CC/Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love this image and that is one of my favourite sentiment stamps too :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...