Pages

Friday 27 April 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Purple or Mauve


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog - it's 'anything goes' with the optional twist to 'use prurple or mauve'.  You can find all the details plus lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Rick St Dennis called 'Running Bunny' - you can find him here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentimen stamp from Uniko.  The paper I've used is an old design from Craftwork Cards.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen - love the paper you've used. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Helen have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CAS design again Helen. Papers, sentiment and image works so well together.
    Hope you´ll have a great weekend! Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Helen, love the fun image
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...