Pages

Saturday 28 April 2018

New Pink Gem Challenge - Get Well or Sympathy


There's a new challenge today on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'get well or sympathy'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our Prize for one lucky winner is 

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits
OR one of each (no sets or sentiment sets)  
of the winners choice from  

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Charlie WIth Rose' - you can find him here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a stitched die to cut out the image.  The paper I've used is from Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

  1. Just love that card and that sweet stamp Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a stunning card that doggy is just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...