Pages

Saturday 6 May 2017

Sunsational Stamps DT Card - You Deserve a Break Dad


It was my turn to share some inspiration on the Sunsational Stamps Blog today and I made a card using the 'Reclining Dad' digi stamp set:

You can find the set here on the website.

I've used the recliner chair and one of the sentiments layered up with papers from Craft Creations.  I've kept the card very simple and just added some punched paper dots as embellishments.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft - 'for the males in your lives'
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes' 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes/masculine'

4 comments:

  1. This a great stamp set. Your card is just wonderful Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Helen, what a fabulous., card. thank you for linking up at My time to Craft
    ~DT Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Helen. I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Helen. Love the paper layering.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of (my) Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...