Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Add Some Texture


A new challenge started today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we want you to 'add some texture' to your creation.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made for last week's Little Claire Designs show on Hochanda.  This design is from the 'Ever So Lovely outline sticker sheet which is part of the Bundle of Outline Stickers which is now on the Little Claire Designs website here.

My 'texture' is the dry embossed background - I used a Stampin' Up embossing folder - and the outline stickers themselves as they have a raised edge.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafty Purple Frog - 'fabulously floral'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'flowers and a sentiment'
The Crafty Addicts - 'use die cuts'

4 comments:

  1. The embossing folder is perfect to add texture. Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright red flowers and ribbon. Wonderful embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the black white and red combo and it shows off those pretty flower stickers so perfectly!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Helen, such a pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...