Pages

Sunday 28 May 2017

Little Claire Designs Class


I had a busy day yesterday hosting two card making classes with Steve and Gill from Little Claire Designs.  There were twenty ladies there in the morning and fifteen in the afternoon and in each class we made six cards.

This is one of the cards we made in the afternoon using the new Dinkies 'Elephants in Squares' stamp which is here on the website.

If you live near the Wirral and would like to come to our classes, the next ones are taking place on Saturday 5 August.  After consulting the ladies who were there yesterday, both classes will be Christmas themed!  

Full details about all our future classes can be found here on the website.

And here are some photos of the afternoon class including one of the shop set up for everyone to have some retail therapy!!




I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - 'anything goes'
Kitty Bee Challenge - 'animals'
Creative Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Lucky ladies - I wish I didn't live so far away! I love this card and stamp - similar to a post of hedgehog squares on my blog in Nov last year - although I shouldn't have photographed it on a green mat as looks like part of the card and really doesn't work! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is so cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a cute card by repeating the cute stamps with the elephant.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps in our Animal challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...