Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge and as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the detailshere on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:





For my card I've used a digi stamp from Rick St Dennis called 'Joanie the Flower Girl' - you can find her here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Basic Grey'.

3 comments:

  1. Great card and super image Helen. Very 60's hippy chick,love it. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is a beautiful card. So sorry I wasn't able to keep up with all of your creations this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...