Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Digital Delights - Hostess Monday


Today it's my turn to post for the Hostess Monday spot on the Digital Delights Blog.  You can find my post here with a step by step photo tutorial to make this card.

I've used 'Race Car Scottie' which you can find here and one of the designs from the Chevron Pastels Digital Paper Pack which is here.

Here's a side view of my card:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze Challenge - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'make it manly'
Not Just Cards Challenge - 'anything goes/one for the boys'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'
Stampavie and More - 'man or boy'

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic male card Helen. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Great card shape too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is brilliant, What a great card, Love the design too, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet charming card with lovely colours and a really cute image. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Lov en hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen.Fab card fold and I love your colours and sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in my manly theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute and I am loving the card design. The way it comes out.. Great idea and so creative with the darling image and papers. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back with my Stampavie and More hat on.. I am so glad I got to see this awesome card again. The fold is brilliant. I don't recall seeing this before. The stitched circle dies are perfect and the DP is perfect. So glad you shared over at Stampavie and More.

    Billie A
    Stampavie and More
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and the card shape/design is unique, fun and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...