Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Jungle Fun and a DT Call


A new challenge started on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog yesterday and this week our theme is 'jungle fun'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

We're also having a DT Call at the moment - all the details are in the post.  We're a very friendly team and you will definitely have fun with all the challenge themes we have coming up!

For my card I've used a digi stamp from the 'Jungle Life' set from Kitten Scraps - you can find the set here on their website.

I coloured the digi with Promarkers and used a pierced rectangle die to cut it out.  The paper I've used is from Canvas Corp.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'
Crafty Animals Challenge - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Your lion is adorable and is perfect for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for a boy. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments!
    Xxx Grietje
    DT Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for a boy. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments!
    Xxx Grietje
    DT Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. He makes for a great males card!

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, the card is really beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing on CWAA and I hope you join us next month. Good luck, I keep my fingers crossed.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...