Pages

Saturday 6 May 2017

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Cute Christmas


This month's 12 Months of Christmas Link Up is an 'anything Christmas goes' challenge with the optional theme of 'cute Christmas'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

This month's sponsor is the wonderful:


For my card I used a digi from Mari Digi Stamps called 'A estrelinha' - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper designed by Lisa from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes' 

2 comments:

  1. Helen, your card is adorable. That star paper is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute Christmas card, Helen! I love how the layout of the squares of background paper resemble a wrapped-up present!

    Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...