Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

GDT Card for Hanna and Friends - Tea or Coffee


This is my final GDT card for the Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog - I can't believe how quickly the last three months have gone!  The theme for this challenge is 'tea or coffee' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the winner of the challenge is three digi stamps from:

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/PeppercusDesign
 
For my card I've used a digi stamp from Kitten Scraps from a set called 'Let's Gopher Coffee'.  You can find the set here on their website.

I colouredthe image with Promarkers and used some paper from a Craft Inspirations pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...