Pages

Saturday 6 May 2017

New Daisy Chain Challenge - Anything Goes


This month's Daisy Chain Challenge has an 'anything goes' theme - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of my cards which was published in the current issue of Creative Stamping magazine.





All of the cards were made using the 'Hugs' stamp set from Little Claire Designs which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used on this card is from the Quirky Quilts paper pack which you can find here.

Here's another view of the front of the card:


1 comment:

  1. Helen this image is so precious and the layout is gorgeous. Congrats on the publication!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...