Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #294 - Add a Christmas Die Cut - 13 December 2015


A new challenge has started today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'add a Christmas die cut'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


and the prize on offer to the winner is four digi stamps of the winner's choice from Anne's Digital Art Etsy shop 

For my card I've used "Delivering Parcels" from Anne's Digital Art.  My die cut is a poinsettia which was free with a recent copy of Papercraft Essentials/

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - 'die cuts or punches'
Doodle Pantry Challenge - 'anything goes'
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'

5 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. Love the background paper and the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I love the colors you used on your poinsettia.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I love the colors you used on your poinsettia.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge this month. Hope to see you back here in 2016. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 259 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...