Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog # 293 - Christmas Cards - 6 December 2015


There's a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'Christmas cards' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:


and the prize on offer to the winner is 3 images of the winner's choice from the Robyn's Fetish store.

For my card I've used the very cute 'Polar Bear Dad' - you can find him here in the store.

There's also a great Christmas sale on at the moment:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge - 'Christmas'
Through the Purple Haze - 'Christmas'

7 comments:

  1. Cute card Helen, great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card Helen, love the papers and design. Marlene DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TTPH, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining the fun at Natalie and Amy's this month, hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card.. Thanks for joining us over atTTPH for this weeks challenge.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is cute. I like the tartan DP too - I'm always afraid to use it but I might give it another go now I have seen yours. Thanks for joining us at TTPH this time. We hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for reacting this late.
    This is a very nice card!
    Thanks for playing along and I hope to see you back soon stopping by.
    Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...