Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Clean and Simple Christmas


A new challenge started yesterday on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for 'clean and simple Christmas' creations.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've another one of my favourite Little Claire Christmas stamps.  This one is called 'Little One' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  The sentiment I've used is here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Cards All Year Round - 'keep it simple'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'clean and simple'
Let's Craft and Create - 'Christmas'


5 comments:

  1. A great CAS card Helen and perfect for our them this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, really sweet image and fabulous CAS card.
    Thank you for joining in out CAS challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect CAS card for Christmas. Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Craft & Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Helen. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...