Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

New Sparkles Challenge - Your Favourite Christmas Colours


It's our final challenge of the year on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog and for this challenge we want to see 'your favourite Christmas colours'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Miss Daisy called 'Snow Friends' - you can find it here on her website,  My favourite Christmas colours are of course red and green.

I'm also sharing this card as my mid-month inspiration card at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'here come the holidays'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'happy holidays'
Craft Your Passion Challenges - 'anything goes'
Our Crafty Corner - 'winter/anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I really like your paper combo and this very sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...