Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - Let It Snow


A new challenge started yesterday on the Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'let it snow'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for the challenge are the wonderful:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Fabrika Fantasy called 'Young Deer' - you can find it here on their website.  I've also used a sentiment stamp from Little Claire.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Animal Friends Challenge - 'Christmas or New Year'
Crafty Catz Challenge - 'let it snow'
4 Crafty Chicks - 'winter'

3 comments:

  1. Very pleasant design and delicate colours! Wonderful card! Thank you, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schön gemacht. Gefällt mir gut.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...