Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

LC Designs Card - Inspiration Post for Create and Inspire Challenge


We don't have a challenge this week on the Create and Inspire Challenge Blog so instead, the Design Team is sharing some inspiration with you here.

I'm sharing another of my cards from the LC Designs Class I did a couple of months ago.  I designed six different projects using the great 'Bees Knees' stamp set which is here on the website.

For this card I also used some of the LC Designs 'Falling Daisies' paper which is here on the website.  The card has got acetate covering the front of it.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
2 Crafty Girls - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenges - 'anything goes'
Crafty Time Challenges - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the flower background. Thanks for joining 2 Crafty Girls Anything Goes Challenge.
    Happy Holidays,
    DT Jessica
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation sunshine ;-) That's my favourite colour and I love butterflies. I can just give you A BIG LIKE from me :-)

    Thanks for playing along with our Crafty Time Challenge for Dezember and good luck!

    Doris *DT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the 2 Crafty Girls Challenge this month of “Anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw.

    Wishing you and your family a happy Christmas and all the best for 2016.

    Kym (2 Crafty Girls Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...