Pages

Thursday 17 December 2015

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Stars


We've got a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'stars'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.  

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


and the prize on offer is $15 store gift voucher

For my card I've used 'Christmas Bunny' from Pink Gem Designs which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from the 'Christmas Sparkles' digi paper set which is here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite Christmas colours' (non-traditional blue and kraft because it looks frosty and snowy)
Little Miss Muffet - 'holiday cheer'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'happy holidays'

4 comments:

  1. So cute Helen. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in the fun at AYLI this week with your lovely and cute Christmas card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling and I love the design, what a cute bunny!! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, blue and kraft is a favourite of mine too!!Thank you for entering our Favourite Christmas colours Challenge at AYLI. Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...