Pages

Monday 21 December 2015

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Add Some Sparkle


There's a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog and our theme for this challenge is 'add some sparkle'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


I've made two cards for the challenge.  For the first (above) I used 'Sweetest day - Love Note Fairy' which you can find here on the Lacy Sunshine website.

And this is my second card using 'Sparkletini - Happy Hour Pinup' which you can find here:


I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - 'Christmas'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'anything goes' 

8 comments:

  1. Both of these are fabulous cards. Thanks for making an extra one! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that cute little "Sparkletini" image, Helen, nsad your card design is wonderful ! Thanks so much for playing along with our "Christmas" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The both are so sweet. If I have to choose; I love blue one! Thank you very much for playing with us at QKR Stampede this week, Merry Christmas :) Pirjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both. Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are so lovely!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...