Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Bees Knees Desk Top Calendar - My LC Magazine


Today I'm sharing another project which I designed for one of my classes earlier this year - it also features in the current issue of My LC Magazine.

I've used various elements from The Bees Knees stamp set which is here on the LC Designs website.  On the left hand side is a covered note book - the cover lifts up so you can write on it - and on the right hand side is a little calendar pad.   Full instructions for making it are in the magazine.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards - 'anything goes'
Penny Black and More - 'anything goes with a stamp'
Allsorts Challenge - 'anything but Christmas'
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

9 comments:

  1. Awesome desk top calendar Helen, love the design and colour choice. You are talented. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Helen, love the design and what a great calendar. I would love to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2016. Thanks for being part of Lil Patch xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your desk top calendar. Wishing you a Happy Christmas and New Year.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and design. Thanks for taking the time to share with us at Penny Black & More.
    Merry Christmas
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! The colors are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea Helen and beautifully done. Such cute stamps! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh,love this, great idea!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card.
    Thank you for joining us for the challenge over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog.. xxSAMxx TCP Design Team. My Blog That Craft Place Challenge Blog That Craft Place on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...