Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2024

SheepSki Designs Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes


We're back today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog with a reminder of our current 'anything goes' challenge:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Buttercups digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- embossing folder from Darice
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Mirtillamente Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Spring card, Helen. The yellow flowers are stunning and your card design is also beautiful. Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. May God bless you as you create and share your art. I'm always so grateful to have you share with us at, and hope to see you again soon.
    Karen L, Owner
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...