Pages

Friday 1 March 2024

New Blessed Crafters Facebook Group Challenge

 


Today I'm very excited to share my DT card for the first challenge in the Blessed Crafters Facebook Group!


First of all, you need to join the Facebook Group which you can find here.

It's a great, very friendly group run by Mynn and there's lots of great inspiration there plus some fabulous freebies too.

And here is the prompt for this month's challenge which runs from today till 15 March:


To join in with the challenge you can either:

- use the gnome or shamrock theme

or 

- use one of the great freebie images (including another one posted in the challenge album!)

And the winner will receive the set used by the DT.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- digi paper from the 'Lucky Irish Paper & Clipart' set from Anne Constantly Carding available here at Crafts U Print
- Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - it's not easy being green

Double Trouble Challenge - I've used green, from the Festive Friday inspiration list I've used gold and shamrock and I've shared my card at Festive Friday

Festive Friday - I've used green, gold and shamrock from the list

5 comments:

  1. Love the gold frame and patterned paper as your background for your adorable image... beautiful coloring and nice layout. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble, and you certainly won't be pinched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocking the shamrocks!! Super cute card!! Way to go shopping your stash for our "it's not easy being green" challenge!! So glad you joined the fun and play along with us at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS516

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun & fabulous St. Patrick's Day card... love the sentiment too! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (Green!!!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The gold frame and patterned paper is fabulous and your leprechaun is so cute. I love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #161.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny sentiment. Perfect for your card! Love the cute little gnome. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...