Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2024

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/The Dies Have It

 


It's time for a new challenge on The Paper Funday Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is anything goes with the optional twist of 'the dies have it'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

We have two sponsors for this challenge:


and


To make my card I used:

- Trusty Tools stamp and die set
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Unicorn Challenge - for the boys/men

2 comments:

  1. Great card, especially for a boy/man. I love the plaid papers and the paintbrush images. Thanks for creating a fabulous card for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card for either a painter or a decorator!! It is absolutely fab

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...