Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2024

New Creative Sketchy Girls Challenge

 


We're back today on the Creative Sketchy Girls Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


And here is this month's sketch:

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Framed Florets stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Countryside Inn embossing folder and patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- blue card from Hobbycraft
- flower punch from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

AAA Colourful Challenge - the shades of blue jumped out of the photo for me

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Helen love the colours you have used
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous in the tone on tone colours Helen, elegant design as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
    Diane WP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Word Power}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Helen. I can see it was the blues that called you and I love how you've combined them on your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful. Hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty. Are, love how you singled out one of the colours from our challenge to make it shine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...