Pages

Monday 11 March 2024

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new weekly challenge on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge:


Challenges are always anything goes unless there's a fifth Monday in the month when we have a set theme.  

For more details about today's challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for today's challenge is:



To make my DT card I used:

- All My Heart stamp set from Lawn Fawn available here
- Promarkers
- dies from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- scalloped card from The Works
- corner rounder punch

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - add a sentiment
The Crafty Addicts - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Another sweet card Helen. I love the CAS design and the LF image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...