Pages

Friday 15 March 2024

New Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Sweet Treats

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog:


This time it was my turn to choose the challenge theme and I decided on 'sweet treats'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- It's Cake O'Clock stamp set by Jane's Doodles available here from Relatively Thoughtful
- Promarkers
- embossing folder from Simple Cards and Papercraft magazine
- pink card from Hobbycraft
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. that cake o' clock card makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Lovely embossed background! You made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty AND yummy card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossing adds great texture!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...