Pages

Monday 25 March 2024

New Rudolph Days Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

 


It's my second month running the Rudolph Days Challenge:


It was so lovely to get lots of support and positive feedback last month - a big thank you to everyone for your support!

Challenges run from the 25th until the last day of each month and are always 'anything Christmas goes'.  You can find today's new challenge here.

To make my card I used:

- Teddy Bear in Stocking digi stamp from White Spruce Studio available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - get your grinch on
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Love your card! I'll be playing along at Rudolph days again - congratulations on the success of your first challenge! Thanks for joining Meghan and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Helen. So happy to see you gave Rudolph Days a new home. I just found out this week.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image, so cute, the paper background is perfect for it. A lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh your card Helen is just so cute and that image is adorable lovely background papers too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and lovely traditional colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little bear looks quite surprised to find himself in a stocking Helen! Loving the traditional red and green. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, I'm my usual close to deadline on this month but I made it!! One challenge I work hard not to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen,
    Your card is fantastic and such a a sweet image too.
    Love the wonderful design and elements used on this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...