Pages

Monday 18 March 2024

GDT Card for We Love Stamping Challenge Reminder - Feminine


Today I'm sharing another Guest Designer card for We Love Stamping:


Today's post on the challenge blog is a reminder of the March challenge and the theme is 'feminine'.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing the Mother's Day card I made from my Mum using the beautiful 'Clematis Spray' stamp set from Honey Doo Crafts available here on their website.

I stamped the image in black Memento ink and coloured the flowers with Promarkers.

The sentiment is from the 'Heartfelt Hellos' stamp set from Stampin' Up punched with the 'Heartfelt Hexagons' punch.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. A beautifully delicate feminine card Helen, sure your Mum loves it.

    Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer again, also thanks for sharing at our Spring theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card with a great layout. Thanks for being our GDT and also for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card for your Mum, Helen! And so beautifully coloured! Love the unusual shape of the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for being our GD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a beautiful card Helen I love, love that image also the gorgeous colours a wonderful creation for your mum.
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the clean look and those tiny gems. thanks so much for joining in with us again for this reminder post xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you once again Helen for being our Guest Designer with this lovely creation. Awesome image and gorgeous colouring.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger is playing sillies with me again Helen, I know I commented on Monday and thanked you for being our Guest Designer at We Love Stamping. Today I popped back to thank you for linking up at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful stamp and your coloring/design are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card, that's a pretty floral image.
    Thanks for being our GD at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...