Pages

Thursday 21 March 2024

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Spring Flowers With Dies and/or Punches

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog:


And this time we want to see spring flowers with dies and/or punches.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Bunny in Flower Pot digi stamp from White Spruce Studio available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted Stamps
- dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Easter/spring

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Helen, and I love the square shape! Daffodils are always perfect for Spring! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...