Pages

Saturday 23 March 2024

DT Card for Conie Fong - Cat With Balloons

 


Today I'm sharing my latest DT card for Conie Fong:


I've used one of Conie's latest digi stamps the very cute 'Cat With Balloons' digi stamp which you can find here in her Etsy shop.

And don't forget that you can now learn to draw Conie's images by following the tutorials on her YouTube channel:


The tutorial for this cute image can be found here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- blue card from Hobbycraft

Don't forget to check out Conie's Facebook groups here and here.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes/keep it simple

AAA Colourful - this time I used both colours from the photo for the balloons
Krafty Chicks Challenge - clean and simple

6 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and pretty card which fits our Allsorts CAS theme perfectly, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute little kitty, purrfect for the AAA Colourful challenge, thank you for entering your cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cat in the air, lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card using this lovely image. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! The kitty is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with AAA Colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute creation. Love your creation. Thanks for playing in AAA colorful challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...