Pages

Monday 11 March 2024

New Creative Moments Challenge - Flora and Fauna

 


There's a new challenge today on the Creative Moments Challenges:


This time our theme is 'flora and fauna' - for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Happy Easter Chick digi stamp from Polkadoodles available here
- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- flower die from Stampin' Up
- other card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge - anything goes
Double D Challenges - first signs of spring

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Helen, I love the sweet little scene.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable Easter Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww . . . . your little bird and chick are adorable!! The black accents really pop against the yellow of the rest of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...