Pages

Saturday 2 March 2024

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Friends

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge with a new challenge and this time our code word is:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the 'Framed Florets' stamp set from Stampin' Up.  I stamped one of the floral images and coloured it with Promarkers.  I added a sentiment from the same set.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Passion for Markers - fabulous florals

7 comments:

  1. A perfect CAS style card and such a beautiful image too! Your colouring is fab and I really love the sentiment! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple and beautiful. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning CAS card,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing over at Simply Clean and Simple this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS card Helen. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Love the font on the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers for our 'fabulous florals' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, your card is just pure class! I love CaS cards and this is a perfect example of that style. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card Helen!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...