Pages

Friday 15 March 2024

New Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Four Legged Friends

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Classic Design Challenge Blog:


This month our challenge is 'anything goes' with the optional twist of four legged friends.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our challenge sponsors are the wonderful:


and


To make my card I used:

- Ruff Day digi stamp set from Beccy's Place available here
- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from my stash
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Beccy's Challenges - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. I love this card Helen that image is a cutie the sentiment is such fun a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The expression makes the entire card, it matches the sentiment so well. Thanks for such a fun team project for The Classic Design Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Classic Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable 4-legged friend! Love the design and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is wonderful! Thank you for sharing on 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Helen, I love the monochromatic colour scheme. You don't see brown as the main colour too often, which is a shame as it's one of my favourites. It works especially well with the image you chose. Love the spotted paper!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
    Have a good day.
    Kayla - 613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...