Pages

Monday 4 March 2024

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


There's a new challenge today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.

The idea behind the challenge is that we give you an inspiration photo and you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And here is this month's inspiration photo:


I took the green and pink colours from the photo to inspire my card plus the 'celebration' feeling I got from the card.

To make my card I used:

- Stampin' Up stencil
- Mossy Meadow and Magenta Madness inks from Stampin' Up
- celebrate die from Stamping Bella
- Mossy Meadow card from Stampin' Up
- pink card from Hobbycraft

1 comment:

  1. I adore the stenciled background, the colors are so lovely together! Thanks for another fabulous project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...