Pages

Friday 8 March 2024

New Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes.  You can find all the details about today's challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Angelique is sponsoring this challenge:


And this is the prize on offer:


To make my card I used the super cute digi stamp set 'Baby Emma' from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the set here.

I turned one of the images into a baby boy card using:

- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- corner rounder punch

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge - for the boys/men
Polkadoodles Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and adorable I love the image and colours you have used
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Helen! Perfect for a new baby boy!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet baby card! That elephant is adorable. Thank you for sharing and playing with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...