Pages

Sunday 3 March 2024

New Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Charms

 


We're back today on the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge with a new challenge:


This week our theme is 'charms'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I've used a snowflake charm that I had in my stash - I have no idea where it came from!

I threaded some thin red ribbon from Creative Impressions through the loop on the top of the charm and then suspended this across some white card.  I added a stamped sentiment from the Stampin' Up 'Brightest Glow' stamped set.

Then I matted the white panel on to grey and red card with a white card blank,

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS Christmas card, a lovely way to display the charm Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...