Pages

Sunday 3 March 2024

GDT Card for We Love Stamping - Feminine

 


I'm back again today for a second month as Guest Designer at We Love Stamping:


The theme for this month's challenge is 'feminine' - you can find all the details and see the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used one of my recent purchases from Honey Doo Crafts.  The stamp set is called 'Floral Wishes' and you can find it here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from the same set.

I stamped in black Memento ink and coloured the image with Promarkers.  

I matted the stamped panel on to pink card from Hobbycraft and added some pink gems from The Works to finish my card.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS Challenge - first time I've used this stamp set
Passion for Markers - fabulous florals
Through the Purple Haze - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful card, love so much this feminine stamp and your sweet colouring!
    Thanks for being our GD again, so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful and lovely colours,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely for us having you joining us again over at We Love Stamping, with your awesome creation.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Helen, I am very pleased to have you for another month in our little team. Love your card. You have made that simple spray look very special and feminine. Do you know, I live quite close (about 45 minute drive) to the Honey Doo store, but I have never been. Every time I get one of their emails I tell myself I will make the trip, but it hasn't happened yet. Shame on me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so beautiful Helen that stamp is awesome and coloured perfectly this is one classy make it is great to have you as a GDT
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done Helen, so delicate and feminine and perfect for our theme. As Hilary said, lovely to have you wish us again this month, thank you so much for being our GD at We Love Stamping challenge.

    And until I read Hilary's comment had no idea Honey Doo were in our neck of the woods, so another who needs to check them out.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for being our GDT again this month. This is such a pretty card and a great CAS layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great seeing you back as Guest Designer, Helen! I love the movement of this beautiful floral flourish and you've picked the perfect font for the sediment! Very feminine in every way! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an elegant image, Helen and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...