Pages

Saturday 16 March 2024

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Bloom

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Addicted to CAS Challenge and here is the code word:


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used one of my latest purchases from Honey Doo Crafts called 'Clematis Spray' which you can find here on their website.

I used part of the stamp in the bottom right hand corner of the card using black Memento ink and then coloured with Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You See It Challenge - this took me just under ten minutes to stamp and colour

Little Red Wagon - easy peasy

Inkspirational Challenge - clean and simple

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering our "Easy Peasy" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon this week with this beautiful card, Helen ! Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous placement of the image, Helen! Looks lovely, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Helen! Such perfect coloring and shading, I love the shadow effect you've achieved here, too! Just a perfect design! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Helen. I like the colours you've chosed. Keeping the design in one corner really enhances the clean design. Thanks for sharing it with us, and joining in our speed challenge, at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty design for a speed stamping specimen, Helen! I love how you've added a little shading to that beautifully coloured flower! Thanks for getting your adrenaline pumping with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, it's so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty off the corner design and beautifully coloured too Helen. A great speedy make for our challenge over at As You See It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower stamp, it looks perfectly placed there in one corner. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I love a clean and simple card so this one spoke to me! The stamp is lovely and the coloring amazing! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...