Pages

Saturday 25 March 2023

Star Stampz Challenge Reminder - Friendship/Encouragement

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Star Stampz Challenge so today there's more inspiration from the Design Team and also details of who won and was chosen as our top 3 from the last challenge.

For all the details, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Sparkle digi stamp from Star Stampz available here
- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions

2 comments:

  1. That's adorable, love the papers you chose, great card! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Fab card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week and please come and join us in our next challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...