Pages

Friday 10 March 2023

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Birthday

 


We're back today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time it's a birthday theme.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the challenge, have a look on the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the great new releases from Pink Gem Designs:


This is 'Teddy Bear Pilot' and you can find the set here in the Pink Gem Designs Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up, Spellbinders and Memory Box
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday Challenge - card for a child
Dream Valley Challenges - things with wings

5 comments:

  1. A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Helen and lovely colouring …. It’s a wonderful Image x

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp is fabulous, I love the pilot with his glasses and helmet! Perfect stamp for a little one! thank you for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love the colors and that sweet little pilot. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm so late in visiting. Great image for a child's birthday card and beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...