Pages

Saturday 25 March 2023

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Spring

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge with a new challenge - our first of 2023.

Here is our code word for the new challenge:


To find out more about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the 'Spring Botanicals Crocus' clear stamp set from Uniko available here.  I stamped it in black Memento ink and then coloured the image with my Promarkers.

The sentiment is from another Uniko clear stamp set called 'Floral Vines' which is available here.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Seize the Birthday Challenge - things in a garden
Passion for Markers - birthday cards
NBUS Challenge - first time I've used the tulip stamp


6 comments:

  1. Helen, this is so gorgeous and so perfectly done! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and for using our topping! Happy to see the ATCAS challenge is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen, this is gorgeous! I battle with clean and simple, but I so admire them! Great job! Such an elegant card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful clean and simple card Helen. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks again for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crocus flowers are the perfect harbinger of spring and I love this CASlicious design, Helen! Your coloring is perfect! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and elegant. Love the perfectly coloured tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully CAS with your single purple crocus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...