Pages

Monday 27 March 2023

New Christmas With the Cuties Challenge - Something Precoloured

 


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas With the Cuties Challenge Blog and this time we want to see something precoloured on your projects and of course it must be cute!

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my DT card I used the precoloured version of the 'Happy Owly Days' digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs - you also get the black outline version included and you can find it here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- circle dies from Memory Box
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- paper and card from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. This card with those humorous little owls just makes me smile :) I love the cute little design and punny sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tree for a Christmas card. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...