Pages

Monday 20 March 2023

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Group Challenge - Anything Goes/Embellish It

 


We're back today with a new challenge in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this time it's anything goes with the optional theme of embellish it.

To take part in the challenge, head over to the Facebook Group here and head to the media section to find inspiration from the Design Team and to see how to enter the challenge.

To make my card I used:

- Cornflowers digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Triple B Challenge - birds, blooms or butterflies
Craft Rocket Challenges - for the girls
Pinspirational Challenge - birthday and flowers

2 comments:

  1. So, so pretty Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...