Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2023

New Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge - Christmas

 


Today I'm sharing my first DT card for the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge!

This week's challenge is:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:


I used the 'Wrap Up Warm' stamps which are available here but you can also get the image pre-coloured here or you can get both versions as a bundle here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Mossy Meadow cardstock from Stampin' Up
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge - wrapped up for Christmas
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I love the cute snowman and great colors! Thank you for joining the Holly and Ivy Challenge. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute snowman card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card with a beautiful design. Why snowmen are always so cute in scrapbooking ? Yours is no exception !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute snowman and great plaid paper behind him. Thanks for joining us at Peace on Earth Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Monika and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Helen, your card is adorable. Congrats on your new DT - you'll do them proud. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the gingham background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...